Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > Passing Parameters

Passing Parameters

Mike

Hi,

I've got an xsl file that transforms an xml file to produce xhtml. I
want to be able to pass parameters the xsl file when linking to it from
within an html file. Can I do this? How?

Thanks.

Mike

Dimitre Novatchev

news:be6819$r2f$1$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> I've got an xsl file that transforms an xml file to produce xhtml. I
> want to be able to pass parameters the xsl file when linking to it from
> within an html file. Can I do this? How?

This is implementation dependent -- read your XSLT processor documentation.

For MSXML3/4 this is described in the MSXML3/4 SDK Documentation -- search
for:

IXSLProcessor.addParameter()

=====
Cheers,