Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > ANN: SGML for NT moved to a new home

ANN: SGML for NT moved to a new home

Markus Hoenicka

Hi all,

SGML for NT provides detailed instructions how to install free
software to edit and publish SGML and XML documents on the Windows
platform. You'll learn how to use Emacs+PSGML to edit the documents,
and how to use the appropriate toolchains to transform your documents
to HTML, Postscript, PDF, and RTF.

The tutorial moved to a new home and will be available only here:

http://www.mhoenicka.de/software/sgml/sgmlnt.html

Please update your links accordingly.

The contents have not been updated for a while. I apologize for the
inconvenience it may cause. The main reason is that I haven't been
using Windows for any serious task for quite a while, and maintaining
the tutorial just for the heck of it is more burden than pleasure. I'd
be more than happy to accept the help of people that actually do use
Windows and maybe move the thing to SourceForge and turn it into a
collaborative effort. Do not hesitate to contact me if you feel the
urge.

regards,
Markus