Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > Re: NEED HELP ON XML COLOR

Re: NEED HELP ON XML COLOR

Bob Johnson

Hi Bill,
Thanks for your help. I found out that basically internet explorer
uses a default.xsl file to display an xml. For instance,
I wrote an xml file, and when I click on it with explorer, it shows a
default display with expanding and collapsing with a default.xsl.
I wanted to customize that display with my own display instead of the
default. That was basically what I wanted to do.

Thanks,
Bob