Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > Re: Need help on XML and RTF

Re: Need help on XML and RTF

Eoin Campbell

You could use Norm Walshs' DocBook XSLT stylesheets as a starting
point, if your XML is DocBook or similar.

If RTF is simply a means to pretty-print,
you could also consider the XML -> HTML -> Word 2000 route.
See http://www.xmlw.ie/aboutxml/xml2word/index.htm
for details.