Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > OT: If Microsoft made Vi...

OT: If Microsoft made Vi...

nice.guy.nige

http://blogs.sun.com/roller/page/mar...i_editor_would -
made me chuckle a little, thought I'd share it with the group.

Cheers,
Nige

--
Nigel Moss http://www.nigenet.org.uk
Mail address will bounce. http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) | Take the DOG. out!

JDS

On Wed, 26 Apr 2006 18:09:46 +0100, nice.guy.nige wrote:

> made me chuckle a little, thought I'd share it with the group.

hillarious

--
JDS | (E-Mail Removed)lid
| http://www.newtnotes.com

JDS

On Wed, 26 Apr 2006 15:25:52 -0400, JDS wrote:

> hillarious

Also hillarious (or sad) is the amount of comments spam that page has.
Sheesh!

--
JDS | (E-Mail Removed)lid
| http://www.newtnotes.com

kchayka

nice.guy.nige wrote:
> http://blogs.sun.com/roller/page/mar...i_editor_would -
> made me chuckle a little, thought I'd share it with the group.

It's a lot funnier if you enable image animations.

Dylan Parry

Pondering the eternal question of "Hobnobs or Rich Tea?", kchayka
finally proclaimed:

> It's a lot funnier if you enable image animations.

Admittedly I did stare at the page for a few minutes wondering if I
missed the joke, then thought I should enable animations!

--
Dylan Parry

Blinky the Shark

JDS wrote:

> On Wed, 26 Apr 2006 18:09:46 +0100, nice.guy.nige wrote:
>
>> made me chuckle a little, thought I'd share it with the group.

> hillarious

Ow! I just reposted that link, not remembering where I saw it. SORRY!

--
Blinky RLU 297263
Killing all posts from Google Groups

nice.guy.nige

While the city slept, Blinky the Shark ((E-Mail Removed)) feverishly
typed...

> Ow! I just reposted that link, not remembering where I saw it.
> SORRY!

Yay! I beat Blinky! I beat Blinky!

Cheers,
Nige

--
Nigel Moss http://www.nigenet.org.uk
Mail address will bounce. (E-Mail Removed) | Take the DOG. out!