Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > move common tables up

move common tables up

ck

I have several HTML files and there are few common tables across each
file. Is there a way that I can create a "table" template and let each
HTML file "inherit" it? Like moving the common tables "up"?

Hywel Jenkins

ck wrote:
> I have several HTML files and there are few common tables across each
> file. Is there a way that I can create a "table" template and let each
> HTML file "inherit" it? Like moving the common tables "up"?

Server-side includes. What does "Like moving the common tables 'up'?"
really mean?

--
Hywel
http://kibo.org.uk/

ck

My webserver is apache and it is running on Linux. I tried to use
server-side includes but it didn't work...Any specific steps that I
need to configure my webserver to enable SSI?

Jonathan N. Little

ck wrote:
> My webserver is apache and it is running on Linux. I tried to use
> server-side includes but it didn't work...Any specific steps that I
> need to configure my webserver to enable SSI?

Read the manual maybe?

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/1.3/mis...tml#ssi-part-i
Apache Server Frequently Asked Questions

--
Take care,

Jonathan
-------------------
LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com

Hywel Jenkins

ck wrote:
> My webserver is apache and it is running on Linux. I tried to use
> server-side includes but it didn't work...Any specific steps that I
> need to configure my webserver to enable SSI?

Google for these two things:
apache server side include tutorial
how to post properly to usenet

--