Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Good software affiliate program?

Good software affiliate program?

gin@unicyb.kiev.ua

Hi to all,
I'm new here and want to ask you give me some advices. Did somebody use
SoftwareProfit(http://SoftwareProfit.com/pages/3) Affiliate program?
Some of my friends use it - but one of them have very good results (and
payouts also ) but another poor ones.

Could you recommend me some good affiliate programs which deals with
security software?
Thank you in advance for your time and assistance.

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

> Hi to all,
> I'm new here and want to ask you give me some advices.

Please look in alt.www.webmaster, where you topic is more .. on topic.

Consider using a real newsreader, where you can cross-post (if
necessary), rather than multi-post. Thanks.

-bts
-Warning: I brake for lawn deer

Hywel Jenkins

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Hi to all,
> I'm new here and want to ask you give me some advices. Did somebody use
> SoftwareProfit(http://SoftwareProfit.com/) Affiliate program?
> Some of my friends use it - but one of them have very good results (and
> payouts also ) but another poor ones.

Smells like a tinned meat product.

--
Hywel
http://kibo.org.uk/

Affiliate software Samuel ASP .Net 1 04-14-2010 09:39 PM
Affiliate News Silverstrand Front Page News 0 07-12-2005 04:21 PM
Any affiliates intersted in my offers? the best affiliate program onthe web!!! theeb basheer ASP .Net 0 09-03-2004 09:16 PM
SpyHunter Software - Affiliate Program Is Available Warren76 Computer Information 2 12-26-2003 11:13 PM
SpyHunter Software - Affiliate Program Is Available Warren76 Computer Security 2 12-25-2003 05:52 PM

Advertisments