Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Table height in frame

Table height in frame

Cuperman

Hi all,

I'm using IE6.0 and cannot get a table to stretch to 100% height when
inside a frame.

Anyone know of any specific issue trying to do this, or any work
arounds that will enable it to work..

Many thanks,
Mark

frederick

Cuperman wrote:
> I'm using IE6.0 and cannot get a table to stretch to 100% height when
> inside a frame.
>
> Anyone know of any specific issue trying to do this, or any work
> arounds that will enable it to work..

Off the top of my head, have you set your body margins to zero?

--
AGw.

Neredbojias

To further the education of mankind, "Cuperman" <(E-Mail Removed)>
vouchsafed:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm using IE6.0 and cannot get a table to stretch to 100% height when
> inside a frame.
>
> Anyone know of any specific issue trying to do this, or any work
> arounds that will enable it to work..

Strict dtd:

html,body {
height:100%;