Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Please help a newbie (putting a link at buttom of page)

Please help a newbie (putting a link at buttom of page)

Daniel Nielsen

Hi.

First of all, let me apologize my english.

I'm currently in the process og putting an English translation of my
website online. My problem is that I have made a picture link in my
sidebar and I want to put it at the buttom of the sidebar. Is there an
html code that will help me do that?

An eksample:
www.en.dvnielsen.com

Yours faithfully
Daniel V. Nielsen
www.dvnielsen.com

Daniel Nielsen

On 2006-04-15 09:28:35 +0200, Daniel Nielsen <(E-Mail Removed)> said:

> Hi.
>
> First of all, let me apologize my english.
>
> I'm currently in the process og putting an English translation of my
> website online. My problem is that I have made a picture link in my
> sidebar and I want to put it at the buttom of the sidebar. Is there an
> html code that will help me do that?
>
> An eksample:
> www.en.dvnielsen.com
>

> Yours faithfully
> Daniel V. Nielsen
> www.dvnielsen.com

Just wanted to let you know that I have recieved help to my problem.

Yours faithfully
Daniel V. Nielsen

Need Help with a Submit buttom and textField Teresa Java 1 10-10-2006 03:58 AM
Open a formView on buttom Clicked John Carson C++ 1 04-29-2006 02:12 PM
Prevent "Back" Buttom in Browser George ASP General 6 07-07-2005 05:48 PM
Datagrid Buttom Column Joana ASP .Net 2 03-03-2005 11:53 AM
Bookmark buttom in Firefox D Cheung Firefox 2 02-07-2005 03:30 AM

Advertisments