Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > submitting form info?

submitting form info?

John Russell

How do I submit form information to an email address. Thanks.

JC

Jonathan N. Little

John Russell wrote:
> How do I submit form information to an email address. Thanks.
>
> JC

http://www.apptools.com/rants/mailto.php
Using Mailto in a Form Action

--
Take care,

Jonathan
-------------------
LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com

Hywel Jenkins

John Russell wrote:
> How do I submit form information to an email address. Thanks.

Have your server-side form handler build an email message and send it to
the address you're using. I'm sure you'll remember to check for email
injection attempts while you're at it.

--
Hywel