Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > email marketing service???

email marketing service???

John

Hey all,

I'm looking for recomendations for an email marketing service. I've got a
client looking to send out html formatted newsletters, somewhere from 3 to
6k a month. Anyone have good feedback for any of the services available like
ConstantContact.com or http://www.myemma.com. I've never used one, nor have
I read anything great about any of them. I'd rather not get involved with
anyone that's blacklisted or shady in any way. Any suggestions?

Thanks, Johhny B.