Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > FST Hosting.

FST Hosting.

FST Hosting

Hello,

Well i'm not going to brag how great my company is and all that because
there is no point as FST Hosting is first class web hosting,

Anyway we have custom hosting plans starting from 0.20p

We are not a free host but I really think that the support we give
people is first class and our systems are easy to use.

Any feedback would be appreciated on how I can make the service better.

Finally my web address is www.fsthosting.com

Thanks

Nick

Hywel Jenkins