Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Select skewed when using overflow

Select skewed when using overflow

help

I have a box within the window. The size of the contents of the box are
nearly double window height. I made the box overflow:auto to accomodate
this. However, on scrolling, all select boxes are massive skewed(just
garbled up output).

Anyone heard of this, or have some details of a fix?

Thank you in advance,
Jim

kchayka

help wrote:

> Anyone heard of this, or have some details of a fix?

My crystal ball is at the cleaners this week.

Post a URL

help

Occurances happen because of using filter attribute in the scrolling
container.

Thanks for the reply...if not forcing me to make a mockup of the
problem(problem occured on a corporate development app package, so I
couldn't give a link), then I would have never of seen the answer.

Once again, if you are using the filter attribute for a container, and using
overflow:auto or any scrolling value for the overflow attribute to allow it
to scroll, select dropdown will become garbled messes. I haven't tested
this with the actual run(using a calling JS func for making the display:none
into display:block, but I think it is more on the filter attribute not
rerendering that is the prob).

Thanks again!
"kchayka" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> help wrote:
>>
>> Anyone heard of this, or have some details of a fix?

> My crystal ball is at the cleaners this week.
>
> Post a URL
>
> --
> Reply email address is a bottomless spam bucket.
> Please reply to the group so everyone can share.

win7 64 probs windows all same size, skewed HDD rating *BUSY* Windows 64bit 2 10-21-2009 02:17 PM
Skewed tilt on shoe mount flashes andyj1011@gmail.com Digital Photography 3 09-15-2006 11:51 PM
Skewed Random Number shuchalle@hotmail.com Java 3 09-19-2005 10:51 PM
Image getting skewed apoorv C++ 1 02-14-2005 01:05 PM
Printed 8x10's are a little skewed Swingman Digital Photography 5 11-16-2004 12:03 AM

Advertisments