Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Customized frame border

Customized frame border

yashgt@gmail.com

Hi,

I have 3 frames, one below the other. I would like to be able to resize
the frames by holding the border that separates them. I also want this
border to be customizeable, so that it shows a colorful boundary rather
than the default frame separator. Also, the border should be visible
only between the frame and not at its sides.

Is there a way to achieve this?
-Yash

Marc

> I have 3 frames, one below the other. I would like to be able to resize
> the frames by holding the border that separates them. I also want this

This is the default behaviour.

> border to be customizeable, so that it shows a colorful boundary rather
> than the default frame separator. Also, the border should be visible
> only between the frame and not at its sides.
>
> Is there a way to achieve this?

No. Not without ditching the frames and using a better method.

Marc