Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > P style

P style

Aaron Gray

How do I redefine in CSS <P> to give normal <BR> style behaviour ?

I need a normal line break to happern between paragraphs.

I tried :-

p {
padding-top: 0px;
}

But that did not work.

Many thanks in advance,

Aaron

Jonathan N. Little

Aaron Gray wrote:
> How do I redefine in CSS <P> to give normal <BR> style behaviour ?
>
> I need a normal line break to happern between paragraphs.
>
> I tried :-

> p {
> padding-top: 0px;
> }
>
> But that did not work.

Margin not padding.

P { margin-top: 0; margin-bottom: 0; }

--
Take care,

Jonathan
-------------------
LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com

Jim Moe

Aaron Gray wrote:
> How do I redefine in CSS <P> to give normal <BR> style behaviour ?
> I need a normal line break to happern between paragraphs.

p { margin: 0; }

(Remove .AXSPAMGN for email)

Aaron Gray

Great, thanks alot,