Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > help reg rounded corners

help reg rounded corners

Sno

i am a beginner of css. i hope u know the new site spiffy
corners(http://www.spiffycorners.com). the site helps us create rounded
cornered boxes with no javascript, no images.

when i tried that it created boxes. but i could not resize it. is there
anyway to resize the box (especially the width and height) created
using spiffy corners?

if you could help in this, it would be useful for me. thanks.

Steve Pugh

Sno wrote:
> i am a beginner of css. i hope u know the new site spiffy
> corners(http://www.spiffycorners.com). the site helps us create rounded
> cornered boxes with no javascript, no images.

Bit messy with a lot ox non-semantic empty elements. And if wanted to
create a box with larger radius curves it would be even worse.

> when i tried that it created boxes. but i could not resize it. is there
> anyway to resize the box (especially the width and height) created
> using spiffy corners?

There's no height and width set in the code provided by that site so
the box will scale to fit the contents you insert. If you want to limit
the size somehow then define a height and width for the outermost div
in the supplied snippet of code. Normal caveats about testing with user
increased font sizes apply.

Steve

Rounded corners Mark Rae ASP .Net 7 09-24-2009 07:48 PM
Rounded corners on panel/div etc kurt sune ASP .Net 1 10-12-2005 08:52 AM
Rounded corners in menu Table and Bottons Francisco J. Jurado ASP .Net 3 05-31-2004 09:36 PM
Advice required to create rounded corners Alan HTML 4 11-10-2003 10:51 AM
rounded corners in data grid Konrad ASP .Net 2 08-30-2003 02:45 PM

Advertisments