Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > hm?

roN

Hi guys,

I'm creating following page: http://paykiosks.net/new/mockup/new_index.htm
and I'm getting confused about the thing, that I wanna have these two
tables besides each other and not under each other. Why can't I get them
below each other? I'm getting desperate...
Thank you!
--
chEErs roN

I'm root, I'm allowed to do this!
keep on rockin'

Disco Octopus

roN wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> I'm creating following page: http://paykiosks.net/new/mockup/new_index.htm
> and I'm getting confused about the thing, that I wanna have these two
> tables besides each other and not under each other. Why can't I get them
> below each other? I'm getting desperate...
> Thank you!

try this...

cellpadding="0">

cellpadding="0">

since you are using table for layout anyway, you might as well put them
into there own TD.

--
dont pick your nose if it is sore

richardv2

If you want to use a table, make one with two columns and one row, and
put one in each cell.

If you want to be XHTML compliant (which deprecates using tables for
page layout) you can use "table-less" Cascading Style Sheet (CSS)
design.

Which are you wanting to do?

Jim Moe

roN wrote:

> I'm creating following page: http://paykiosks.net/new/mockup/new_index.htm
> and I'm getting confused about the thing, that I wanna have these two
> tables besides each other and not under each other. Why can't I get them
> below each other? I'm getting desperate...

before and after them. See references to 2 and 3 column CSS designs often
listed in this group.
Also HTML 4.01 Transitional was meant as a stopgap DTD. All new work
should be HTML 4.01 Strict.

(Remove .AXSPAMGN for email)