Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Is there any way to make destination URL see a different referer?

Is there any way to make destination URL see a different referer?

Chris Ianson

E.g. can I add a parameter to a hyperlink that will tell the destination of
the hyperlink that it came from the root of my site rather than a sub-page?

Thanks!

David Dorward

Chris Ianson wrote:

> E.g. can I add a parameter to a hyperlink that will tell the destination
> of the hyperlink that it came from the root of my site rather than a
> sub-page?

No.

Home is where the ~/.bashrc is