Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > does IE renders bad this page?

does IE renders bad this page?

julian_m

After doing a little work, and helped with nice advice from members of
this group, I finally wrote some code to do rounded divs
Given that I mainly use Firefox, I was testing my code against it, and
Opera as well.
All was going good, till I open IE

Can anyone confirm what I see (FF & Opera render well, IE bad)

http://msys.com.ar/index0326.php

It'd be nice to hear someone which uses Safari or Konkeror...

regards - jm

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, julian_m quothed:

> After doing a little work, and helped with nice advice from members of
> this group, I finally wrote some code to do rounded divs
> Given that I mainly use Firefox, I was testing my code against it, and
> Opera as well.
> All was going good, till I open IE
>
> Can anyone confirm what I see (FF & Opera render well, IE bad)

Yeah, I get some weird whitespace in ie, not ff. Looks fixable, though.

--
Neredbojias

dorayme

In article
<(E-Mail Removed) .com>,
"julian_m" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> http://msys.com.ar/index0326.php

It looks ok in Safari. But you need to go through the css again
and remove the mistakes. For example, there is no bottom and top
for floats...

--
dorayme