Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > html tutes

html tutes

doncloud

Does anyone have any sites for the simple-minded?

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, doncloud quothed:

> Does anyone have any sites for the simple-minded?

Just look for crap that moves or makes noise.

--
Neredbojias

Blinky the Shark

doncloud wrote:

> Does anyone have any sites for the simple-minded?

Absolute beginner level?

Left column: http://www.w3schools.com/

--
Blinky
Killing all posts from Google Groups

PH

http://www.w3schools.com/html/default.asp

--
Best Regards
Peter Heinzl

Spartanicus

"doncloud" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Does anyone have any sites for the simple-minded?

--
Spartanicus

Spartanicus

"doncloud" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Does anyone have any sites for the simple-minded?

http://www.htmldog.com/

Avoid w3schools.com

--
Spartanicus

trippy

In article
<(E-Mail Removed) us.utvinternet.ie>,
Spartanicus took the hamburger, threw it on the grill, and I said "Oh
wow"...

> "doncloud" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> >Does anyone have any sites for the simple-minded?

> http://www.htmldog.com/
>
> Avoid w3schools.com

why?

--
trippy
mhm31x9 Smeeter#29 WSD#30

NP: "The Way It Is" -- Tesla

"Now, technology's getting better all the time and that's fine,
but most of the time all you need is a stick of gum, a pocketknife,
and a smile."

-- Robert Redford "Spy Game"

Spartanicus

trippy <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>> Avoid w3schools.com

>why?

Because it's didactically poor and littered with errors.

--
Spartanicus

trippy

In article <52512293lbncl0slvfpii62pcmn8as3k20
@news.spartanicus.utvinternet.ie>, Spartanicus took the hamburger, threw
it on the grill, and I said "Oh wow"...

> trippy <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> >> Avoid w3schools.com

> >why?

> Because it's didactically poor and littered with errors.

How so?

--
trippy
mhm31x9 Smeeter#29 WSD#30
sTaRShInE_mOOnBeAm aT HoTmAil dOt CoM

NP: "The Way It Is" -- Tesla

"Now, technology's getting better all the time and that's fine,
but most of the time all you need is a stick of gum, a pocketknife,
and a smile."

-- Robert Redford "Spy Game"

Alan J. Flavell

On Tue, 21 Mar 2006, trippy wrote:

> @news.spartanicus.utvinternet.ie>, Spartanicus took the hamburger, threw
> it on the grill, and I said "Oh wow"...

> > >why?

> > Because it's didactically poor and littered with errors.

> How so?

If you understood the web, you'd know. If you don't, then maybe you'd
be advised to heed the advice of Spartanicus until you do.

"littered with errors" isn't something that you can reasonably expect
to be corrected by an occasional usenet posting. Get real.