Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Idiot for using LunarPages to host???

Idiot for using LunarPages to host???

Noozer

Am I an idiot for using LunarPages to host my ASP and MSSQL development
domain?

Blinky the Shark

Noozer wrote:

> Am I an idiot for using LunarPages to host my ASP and MSSQL development
> domain?

Even if not, there are plenty of other ways to qualify, so don't you be
giving up.

--
Blinky
Killing all posts from Google Groups

News Server

No you do what you have to do to keep within the budget. we all do what we
do because of money

--
Best regards:
Cobby