Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > CSS

Gufus

Hi Group...

Your help/input has much bern appreciated.. Thank You.

But like anyone in this world, my time is also short. Just not enough hours
in a day, and I can't get into a big debate about my programing skills.

Cheers!

Gufus

(E-Mail Removed)
http://www.gypsy-designs.com

.... There is no time like the present to postpone what you ought to be doing.

Jonathan N. Little

Gufus wrote:

> Hi Group...
>
> Your help/input has much bern appreciated.. Thank You.
>
> But like anyone in this world, my time is also short. Just not enough hours
> in a day, and I can't get into a big debate about my programing skills.

???
Are you replying to the wrong thread?

--
Take care,

Jonathan
-------------------
LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com

Gufus

Hi Jonathan,

Friday March 17 2006, Jonathan N. Little writes to Gufus:

> From: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
> Are you replying to the wrong thread?

Nope.

Gufus

(E-Mail Removed)
http://www.gypsy-designs.com

.... Experiments should be reproducible. They should all fail in the same way.

Jonathan N. Little

Gufus wrote:

> Hi Jonathan,
>
> Friday March 17 2006, Jonathan N. Little writes to Gufus:
>
> > From: (E-Mail Removed)
> > Are you replying to the wrong thread?

> Nope.

Well it did seem odd to be thank all for input on a thread that you did
not participate in. Of course if you would quote what you are referring
to would help a bit.

--
Take care,

Jonathan