Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > IT tests. HTML, XML, ASP.NET, C, C++, C#, VB.NET, SQL...

IT tests. HTML, XML, ASP.NET, C, C++, C#, VB.NET, SQL...

coleelastic@gmail.com

http://www.testyourabilities.com/it/
IT tests. HTML, XML, ASP.NET, C, C++, C#, VB.NET, SQL...

Steve Pugh

>http://www.testyourabilities.com/it/
>IT tests. HTML, XML, ASP.NET, C, C++, C#, VB.NET, SQL...

Hmm, just a couple of your questions:

>Which XHTML fragment is used to start a numbered list with
>lowercase letters?
> <ol start="lowercase">
> <ol begin="a">
> <ul begin="a">
> <ul start="lowercase">
> <ol start="a">
> <ul start="a">

None of the above are valid. Start always takes numerical values, even
when the list is displaying numbers in other formats. The correct
answer would be <ol type="a"> (And let's not forget that both type and
start are deprecated).

>Which unit can be used to specify an element size (e.g. font-size)
>relative to the size specified for the containing element?
> rel
> pt
> em
> px
> auto
> %

The question is very vaguely worded (and is about CSS not (X)HTML
anyway), depending on context em and % could both be correct, and
ignores the fact that often a size can be specified relative to a
parent's size that has NOT been specified.

Oh well, you're just a spammer so I expect you won't even see these
comments. Keep on peddling your crap tests.

Steve