Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Re: drop down

Re: drop down

Gufus

Hi dorayme,

Saturday March 18 2006, dorayme writes to Gufus:

> From: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

> .html file, the table appears nicely on the left. But then I
> am in Australia. Where are you? What side of the world?

Sorry... I meant left side... ops.. <grin>

I'm in Clgary AB. Australia hu.. Vcool.

> different language/method called css, you can and should.

I'm just starting to learn css, so I'm just in learning curve mode right now. I
just was writing some more java today to kill time, but now my time runs out,
can I get back to ya. All my drop down menu are working fine.

http://www.gypsy-designs.com/example2.html

My new java code is only working in IE and Opera.

Regards,

Gufus

(E-Mail Removed)
http://www.gypsy-designs.com

.... Jet engine theory: suck, squeeze, bang, blow!