Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Change content according to host site

Change content according to host site

David Segall

I have a web site that is normally hosted on my own computer. I use
ZoneEdit to automatically point to similar content hosted by my ISP if
my computer is unreachable.

I would like to use the same source page on both sites but make some
alterations to the displayed content based on which site dispensed the
page. My ISP does not provide any server side processing.

Any comments or suggestions would appreciated.

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, David Segall quothed:

> I have a web site that is normally hosted on my own computer. I use
> ZoneEdit to automatically point to similar content hosted by my ISP if
> my computer is unreachable.
>
> I would like to use the same source page on both sites but make some
> alterations to the displayed content based on which site dispensed the
> page. My ISP does not provide any server side processing.

If you eliminate server-side processing that leaves only client-side
processing.

--
Neredbojias