Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > html forms

html forms

Toby Inkster

Rebekha Ljoekelsoey wrote:

> many thanks for the answer, I am having terrible problems with an examining
> board who insist that the form will NOT work with the mailto included

The form will work. The server-side script may or may not be able to
handle the input -- but without seeing the documentation, or source code
for the server side script, this is impossible to judge.

If OCR didn't provide source code or documentation for this particular
script, either in the exam or syllabus, then the question is unanswerable.

I'd be happy to write to them with a message to that effect if you like.
Just e-mail me. ("From" address on this message will be valid until the
end of April.)

--
Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS

Rebekha Ljoekelsoey

Thank you for all your help, it has been very much appreciated