Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > drop down

drop down

Kevin Klement

Afternoon group...

I'm learning drop down menus..

old:
http://www.gypsy-designs.com/credits.html

new:
http://www.gypsy-designs.com/example[2].html

Opinions?

Thanks in advance...

Gufus

(E-Mail Removed)
http://www.gypsy-designs.com

.... Why glue my bills together? It's a mail bonding ritual.

Jim Higson

Kevin Klement wrote:

> Afternoon group...
>
> I'm learning drop down menus..
>
> old:
> http://www.gypsy-designs.com/credits.html
>
> new:
> http://www.gypsy-designs.com/example[2].html
>
> Opinions?

Can't get the second one. Is that URL valid?

--
Jim

Hywel Jenkins

In article <(E-Mail Removed)77.n134.z1.fidonet.org>,
> Afternoon group...
>
> I'm learning drop down menus..
>
> old:
> http://www.gypsy-designs.com/credits.html
>
> new:
> http://www.gypsy-designs.com/example[2].html
>
> Opinions?

None on the menus, but you should focus on sorting your design & layout
first. It doesn't work.

--

Hywel
http://kibo.org.uk/

dorayme

(E-Mail Removed) (Kevin Klement) wrote:

> http://www.gypsy-designs.com/example[2].html

Do me a favour, go through your source and cut everything out to
just isolate the drop down menu in respect to Adminstration,
(sic), Client's Sites and Site Index so I can look at something
that interests me without getting a headache over the rest... I
will pay you to do this, payment not depending on my actual using
the script concerned... I will give you my only remaining Polish
joke.

--
dorayme

Gufus

Hi Hywel,

Sunday March 12 2006, Hywel Jenkins writes to Humanioad:

> From: (E-Mail Removed)
> None on the menus, but you should focus on sorting your
> design & layout first. It doesn't work.

Hu?

You sure it's not working?

Try this ULR:

http://www.gypsy-designs.com/example2.html

Gufus

(E-Mail Removed)
http://www.gypsy-designs.com

.... DON'T play STUPID with me...I'm BETTER at it !!!

Gufus

Hi Jim,

Sunday March 12 2006, Jim Higson writes to Humanioad:

> From: (E-Mail Removed)

> Kevin Klement wrote:
> Can't get the second one. Is that URL valid?

Should, works here.

Try:

http://www.gypsy-designs.com/example2.html

Gufus

(E-Mail Removed)
http://www.gypsy-designs.com

.... I wouldn't be caught dead with a necrophiliac.

Noozer

"Kevin Klement" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)77.n134.z1.fidonet.org...
> Afternoon group...
>
> I'm learning drop down menus..
>
> old:
> http://www.gypsy-designs.com/credits.html
>
> new:
> http://www.gypsy-designs.com/example[2].html
>
> Opinions?

Oooo... That is UGLY!

saz

In article <t83Rf.137507$H%4.85584@pd7tw2no>, (E-Mail Removed) says...

> "Kevin Klement" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)77.n134.z1.fidonet.org...
> > Afternoon group...
> >
> > I'm learning drop down menus..
> >
> > old:
> > http://www.gypsy-designs.com/credits.html
> >
> > new:
> > http://www.gypsy-designs.com/example[2].html
> >
> > Opinions?

> Oooo... That is UGLY!

If I were you, I would spend time on redesigning the page before I
worried about drop down menus for this site.

Gufus

Hi Noozer,

Monday March 13 2006, Noozer writes to Humanioad:

> From: (E-Mail Removed)
> Oooo... That is UGLY!

<smile>

Gufus

(E-Mail Removed)
http://www.gypsy-designs.com

.... Why experiment on animals with so many lawyers out there?

Gufus

Hi saz,

Sunday March 12 2006, saz writes to All:

> From: (E-Mail Removed)
> If I were you, I would spend time on redesigning the page
> before I worried about drop down menus for this site.

I wish... got other clients to worry about first.

http://www.gypsy-designs.com/pro

username: view
password: 22street

Gufus

(E-Mail Removed)
http://www.gypsy-designs.com

.... You will forget that you ever knew me.