Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > IE 5 as a teaching tool

IE 5 as a teaching tool

Adrienne Boswell

Just so you know, IE 5.0 is still alive and kicking in Glendale.

Glendale Community College Programs

--- Introduction to the Internet ---
This course offers instruction in sending and receiving email. Students
will also learn the basics of searching the World Wide Web using Interet
Explorer 5.0. An Introduction to Computers class or some computer
experience is required for enrollment.

Cite: 2005 - 2006 Student Handbook - Garfield Campus

(This is in Glendale, California near Los Angeles)

--
Adrienne Boswell

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, Adrienne Boswell quothed:

> Just so you know, IE 5.0 is still alive and kicking in Glendale.
>
> Glendale Community College Programs
>
> --- Introduction to the Internet ---
> This course offers instruction in sending and receiving email. Students
> will also learn the basics of searching the World Wide Web using Interet
> Explorer 5.0. An Introduction to Computers class or some computer
> experience is required for enrollment.
>
> Cite: 2005 - 2006 Student Handbook - Garfield Campus
>
> (This is in Glendale, California near Los Angeles)

It's a California tradition to pretend that things which aren't viable
are.

--
Neredbojias

self teaching WAN ; driving me back out into the garden to plant peas; frustrated . Barrett Bonden Cisco 5 04-07-2005 04:09 AM
Self teaching, cannot lock database file Michael Powell ASP .Net 2 03-29-2005 03:34 PM
Teaching resources VisionSet Java 2 10-07-2004 07:22 AM
Python as a teaching (visualization) tool Kyler Laird Python 7 02-14-2004 02:04 PM
OT: Japanese Teaching/Translation Software Krhis Computer Support 1 09-06-2003 08:30 PM

Advertisments