Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > future of CSS

future of CSS

George Orwell

Is there yet any commitment by all the different web browsers to implement / support CSS in the immediate future?

http://1-800-million.com/

http://fastmoneyhappens.com/giant-killer-project.sj

Greg N.

George Orwell wrote:

> Is there yet any commitment by all the different web browsers to implement / support CSS...

lame troll bait from an anonymous remailer with spam in tow.

> http://1-800........
> http://fastmon..........

Jim Moe

George Orwell wrote:
> Is there yet any commitment by all the different web browsers to implement / support CSS in the immediate future?

All browser vendors are, except Microsoft. MS prefers its buggy extended
subset of CSS.

(Remove .AXSPAMGN for email)

Stan McCann

George Orwell <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed) :

> Is there yet any commitment by all the different web browsers to
> implement / support CSS in the immediate future?

Been living under a rock? Web browsers support CSS. Even the
Operating System component that thinks its a browser[1] supports most
CSS.

[1] Thanks Alan, I hope you don't mind me borrowing your statement.

--
Stan McCann, "Uncle Pirate" http://stanmccann.us/
Webmaster, NMSU at Alamogordo http://alamo.nmsu.edu/

Jim Moe

Jim Moe wrote:

> All browser vendors are, except Microsoft. MS prefers its buggy extended
> subset of CSS.

Crap! Got sucked in by a troll.

(Remove .AXSPAMGN for email)