Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Left padding and IE

Left padding and IE

josh

i don't know if you are still working on this, but I just ran across a
page describing how to get a min-width to work for IE 6. I think this
would help you.

This is the example:
http://friendlybit.com/files/minwidth_for_IE/

And this is the page it was linked from:
http://friendlybit.com/css/min-width-for-ie-revisited/

Leonard Blaisdell

In article <(E-Mail Removed) .com>,
"josh" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> i don't know if you are still working on this, but I just ran across a
> page describing how to get a min-width to work for IE 6. I think this
> would help you.

Thank you! Here are a few links I've come across that solve some
problems:
<http://www.safalra.com/special/googlegroupsreply/>
<http://oakroadsystems.com/genl/unice.htm>
<http://blinkynet.net/comp/uip5.html>
<http://cfaj.freeshell.org/google/>
I can't make heads or tails of those links myself, but perhaps you could
help me to understand how to become better at this universal bulletin
board stuff. I stumbled across a link that says it is Usenet. Is that
right?

leo

--
<http://web0.greatbasin.net/~leo/>

Adrienne Boswell

Gazing into my crystal ball I observed Leonard Blaisdell
<(E-Mail Removed)> writing in news:leo-7C23FA.18454115032006@sn-
indi.vsrv-sjc.supernews.net:

> I can't make heads or tails of those links myself, but perhaps you could
> help me to understand how to become better at this universal bulletin
> board stuff. I stumbled across a link that says it is Usenet. Is that
> right?

Yup, this is Usenet, not a web site. Here is more information, history,
etc. <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usenet>

--
Adrienne Boswell
http://www.cavalcade-of-coding.info

PeterMcC

Adrienne Boswell wrote in
<Xns9787C326E12Carbpenyahoocom@69.28.186.121>

And here's another useful link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irony

--
PeterMcC
inappropriate or offensive in any way,

left-padding ints Ike Java 3 09-08-2005 12:07 AM
How do I do a layout with 100% width minus padding on left and right? Tony M HTML 5 09-07-2005 10:48 PM
Remove left and top padding from IFRAME in a cell? FingersMeArse Javascript 1 12-01-2004 07:04 PM
padding left-justified string fields Dave Perl 7 07-22-2004 09:55 AM
How to align table with some left padding? RA ASP .Net 1 02-19-2004 06:25 PM

Advertisments