Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Image Border colour

Image Border colour

dorayme

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
Sid Ismail <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> On Sat, 25 Feb 2006 12:34:36 GMT, "Mike Azzopardi"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> : Many Thanks for this Sid.
>

> Pleasure. )

Hang on a mo... He top posted his thanks straight after you asked
him not to, what about tempering the smile a bit at least?

--
dorayme

dorayme

In article <Xns977568E17E24arbpenyahoocom@69.28.186.121>,
Adrienne Boswell <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Gazing into my crystal ball I observed Sid Ismail <(E-Mail Removed)>
> writing in news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > After months of careful research, MALE & FEMALE procedures have been
> > developed. Please follow the appropriate steps for your gender."
> >

> That's classic... I know people who do this

I know men who do this.

--
dorayme

Sid Ismail

On Sat, 25 Feb 2006 15:05:40 -0700, Neredbojias
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

: I liked it but my g/f thinks you're a male chauvinist "porcine".

Yeah, but it did cause a little giggle, no?
Apologies to the Missus.

Here's something for her...

Seven Things To Be Thankful For:

for automatic dishwashers. They make it possible to get out of the
kitchen before the family come in for their after-dinner snacks.

for husbands who attack small repair jobs around the house. They
usually make them big enough to call in professionals.

for the bathtub -- the one place the family allows Mom some time to
herself.

for children who put away their things and clean up after themselves.
They're such a joy you hate to see them go home to their own parents.

for gardening. It's a relief to deal with dirt outside the house for a
change.

for teenagers. They give parents an opportunity to learn a second
language.

for smoke alarms. They let you know when the turkey's done.

Sid

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, dorayme quothed:

> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> Sid Ismail <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > On Sat, 25 Feb 2006 12:34:36 GMT, "Mike Azzopardi"
> > <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >
> > : Many Thanks for this Sid.
> >

> > Pleasure. )

> Hang on a mo... He top posted his thanks straight after you asked
> him not to, what about tempering the smile a bit at least?

I knew it. You're related to B de Z.

--
Neredbojias

dorayme

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
Neredbojias <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> With neither quill nor qualm, Sid Ismail quothed:
>
> > After months of careful research, MALE & FEMALE procedures have been
> > developed. Please follow the appropriate steps for your gender."

> I liked it but my g/f thinks you're a male chauvinist "porcine".

....yeah well, she would know. Tell her help is on its way in the
form of Gladiator (who will pose as Officer Bud White)...

--
dorayme

dorayme

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
Neredbojias <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> With neither quill nor qualm, dorayme quothed:
>
> > In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> > Sid Ismail <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >
> > > On Sat, 25 Feb 2006 12:34:36 GMT, "Mike Azzopardi"
> > > <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> > >
> > > : Many Thanks for this Sid.
> > >

> > > Pleasure. )

> > Hang on a mo... He top posted his thanks straight after you asked
> > him not to, what about tempering the smile a bit at least?

> I knew it. You're related to B de Z.

Oh Boji! If you only knew! I am intimately related to BdeZ. She
has been carrying me around for ages in her killfile. You don't
get to be closer to a person than that. Trust me.

--
dorayme

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, dorayme quothed:

> > I knew it. You're related to B de Z.

> Oh Boji! If you only knew! I am intimately related to BdeZ. She
> has been carrying me around for ages in her killfile. You don't
> get to be closer to a person than that. Trust me.

Why'd she killfile you? I know why she kf'ed me; she thinks I'm the
anti-Christ or something, but you? Perhaps she considers you a smart
ass...

It's funny that people with limited vision in the general sense are
always seeking ways to limit their vision even further.

--
Neredbojias