Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Redirect 301

Redirect 301

Luigi Donatello Asero

How do I test whether several pages on my website now are really redirected
permanently?
(Of course I can look at logins tomorrow but I wonder whether I can test it
now)

--
Luigi Donatello Asero
https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/sv/rimini.php

coreybryant@gmail.com

How are you doing the 301 redirect, code, htaccess, etc?

-Corey

Luigi Donatello Asero

<(E-Mail Removed)> skrev i meddelandet
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> How are you doing the 301 redirect, code, htaccess, etc?
>
> -Corey

Redirect 301 in .htaccess

--
Luigi Donatello Asero
https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/sv...italienska.php

Toby Inkster

Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:

> How do I test whether several pages on my website now are really
> redirected permanently?

Look at the HTTP headers?

--
Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS

Luigi Donatello Asero

"Toby Inkster" <(E-Mail Removed)> skrev i meddelandet
news:(E-Mail Removed)5n.co.uk...
> Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:
>
> > How do I test whether several pages on my website now are really
> > redirected permanently?

> Look at the HTTP headers?

On the logins?
I can do it when I get the file with the logins.
I get one every day.
(The site is hosted by a webhost)

--
Luigi Donatello Asero
https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/it/traduzioni.php

Jonathan N. Little

Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:

> "Toby Inkster" <(E-Mail Removed)> skrev i meddelandet
> news:(E-Mail Removed)5n.co.uk...
>
>>Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:
>>

>>>How do I test whether several pages on my website now are really
>>>redirected permanently?

>>Look at the HTTP headers?

> On the logins?
> I can do it when I get the file with the logins.
> I get one every day.
> (The site is hosted by a webhost)
>

> --

^^^^^
dash dash space return

> Luigi Donatello Asero
> https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/it/traduzioni.php
> 今天二零零*年二月二十二日
> 星期三

Firefox with Web Developer's Bar extension, most likely Opera has a tool
as well
--
Take care,

Jonathan
-------------------
LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com

Luigi Donatello Asero

"Jonathan N. Little" <(E-Mail Removed)> skrev i meddelandet
news:43fe2bc6$0$25063$(E-Mail Removed). ..
> Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:
>
> > "Toby Inkster" <(E-Mail Removed)> skrev i meddelandet
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)5n.co.uk...

> >>Look at the HTTP headers?

> > On the logins?
> > I can do it when I get the file with the logins.
> > I get one every day.
> > (The site is hosted by a webhost)
> >

> > --

> ^^^^^
> dash dash space return
>

> > Luigi Donatello Asero
> > https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/it/traduzioni.php
> > 今天二零零*年二月二十二日
> > 星期三

> Firefox with Web Developer's Bar extension, most likely Opera has a tool
> as well

Is the Web Developer´s Bar extension something extra or does it belong to
the standard version?

--
Luigi Donatello Asero
https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/it/traduzioni.php
今天二零零*年二月二十三日
星期四

Jonathan N. Little

Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:
<snip>

> Is the Web Developer´s Bar extension something extra or does it belong to
> the standard version?

Yeeeessss, extensions are 'extensions' [addons] from the menu:

Tools|Extensions

Lower right-hand corner click 'Get More Extensions'

On web page click 'Developer Tools'

On page 13 about halfway down

Web Developer 1.0.2

https://addons.mozilla.org/extension...numpg=10&id=60

--
Take care,

Jonathan
-------------------
LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com

Luigi Donatello Asero

"Jonathan N. Little" <(E-Mail Removed)> skrev i meddelandet
news:43fe4421$0$25075$(E-Mail Removed). ..
> Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:
> <snip>
> >
> > Is the Web Developer´s Bar extension something extra or does it belong

> > the standard version?
> >

> Yeeeessss, extensions are 'extensions' [addons] from the menu:
>
> Tools|Extensions
>
> Lower right-hand corner click 'Get More Extensions'
>
> On web page click 'Developer Tools'
>
> On page 13 about halfway down
>
> Web Developer 1.0.2

https://addons.mozilla.org/extension...numpg=10&id=60

It is unsigned!

--
Luigi Donatello Asero
https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/it/traduzioni.php
今天二零零*年二月二十五日
星期*

Jonathan N. Little

Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:
<snip>

> https://addons.mozilla.org/extension...numpg=10&id=60
>

> It is unsigned!

Luigi, just use it, it will really help you out! Probably all of the
regulars here will vouch for Web Developers Bar's safety!

To be so paranoid yet you use MSIE!

--
Take care,

Jonathan
LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com

How to 301 redirect default.aspx to root Eirik Eldorsen ASP .Net 10 12-22-2007 01:57 PM
301 Permanent Redirect Ross Culver ASP .Net 0 08-15-2007 04:03 PM
Undo 301 Redirect?... frankmcma HTML 3 04-11-2007 07:36 AM
Help! 301 redirect not working. JB HTML 6 11-22-2006 02:26 PM
Re: 301 redirect to new domain Shan Plourde ASP .Net 2 07-23-2004 05:57 PM

Advertisments