Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Redirect 301

Redirect 301

Luigi Donatello Asero

news:440065ac$0$25072$(E-Mail Removed). ..

https://addons.mozilla.org/extension...numpg=10&id=60

> > It is unsigned!

> Luigi, just use it, it will really help you out! Probably all of the
> regulars here will vouch for Web Developers Bar's safety!
>
> To be so paranoid yet you use MSIE!

1) How should I save the file?
2) You advocate for Firefox because this webbrowser would be safer in your
mind.
Why does Mozilla offer files which are not signed?
Is that a sign that it cares for security?!
3) I have already got the logins from my webhost and Redirect 301 worked.

--
Luigi Donatello Asero
https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/de/uebersetzung.php

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:

> "Jonathan N. Little" <(E-Mail Removed)> skrev i meddelandet
> news:440065ac$0$25072$(E-Mail Removed). ..
>> Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:
>>> It is unsigned!

>> Luigi, just use it, it will really help you out! Probably all of the
>> regulars here will vouch for Web Developers Bar's safety!
>>
>> To be so paranoid yet you use MSIE!

> 1) How should I save the file?

Go here and get the extension. It will offer to install:
http://chrispederick.com/work/webdeveloper/
You can also download the .xpi file, save it to your special download
directory, then start Moz/Firefox, go to File > Open File and navigate
to where you saved it.

> 2) You advocate for Firefox because this webbrowser would be safer in your
> mind.
> Why does Mozilla offer files which are not signed?
> Is that a sign that it cares for security?!

Don't worry about it.

--
-bts
-Warning: I brake for lawn deer

Luigi Donatello Asero

"Beauregard T. Shagnasty" <(E-Mail Removed)> skrev i meddelandet
news:MC5Mf.8032$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:
>
> > "Jonathan N. Little" <(E-Mail Removed)> skrev i meddelandet
> > news:440065ac$0$25072$(E-Mail Removed). ..
> >>
> >> Luigi, just use it, it will really help you out! Probably all of the
> >> regulars here will vouch for Web Developers Bar's safety!
> >>
> >> To be so paranoid yet you use MSIE!

> > 1) How should I save the file?

> Go here and get the extension. It will offer to install:
> http://chrispederick.com/work/webdeveloper/
> You can also download the .xpi file, save it to your special download
> directory, then start Moz/Firefox, go to File > Open File and navigate
> to where you saved it.

It asks me how I should save it.

--
Luigi Donatello Asero
https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/sv...-i-italien.php

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:

> "Beauregard T. Shagnasty" <(E-Mail Removed)> skrev i meddelandet
> news:MC5Mf.8032$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:
>>
>>> 1) How should I save the file?

>> Go here and get the extension. It will offer to install:
>> http://chrispederick.com/work/webdeveloper/
>> You can also download the .xpi file, save it to your special download
>> directory, then start Moz/Firefox, go to File > Open File and
>> navigate to where you saved it.

> It asks me how I should save it.

What browser are you using to download it? Firefox?

I just went to the site, right-clicked on the Firefox icon just below
"Firefox/Flock Download" and chose "Save Link As". The file save dialog
opened with the filename "webdeveloper.xpi". I navigated to a download
directory. I clicked "Save".

Then go to the Firefox File menu as I said above and Open the .xpi file.
Firefox will offer to install it. Accept.

..xpi files are Firefox/Mozilla extensions.

--
-bts
-Warning: I brake for lawn deer

Jonathan N. Little

Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:
> "Beauregard T. Shagnasty" <(E-Mail Removed)> skrev i meddelandet
> news:MC5Mf.8032$(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:
>>

>>>"Jonathan N. Little" <(E-Mail Removed)> skrev i meddelandet
>>>news:440065ac$0$25072$(E-Mail Removed) et...

>>>1) How should I save the file?

>>Go here and get the extension. It will offer to install:
>>http://chrispederick.com/work/webdeveloper/
>>You can also download the .xpi file, save it to your special download
>>directory, then start Moz/Firefox, go to File > Open File and navigate
>>to where you saved it.

> It asks me how I should save it.

--
Take care,

Jonathan
-------------------
LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com

Jonathan N. Little

Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:

>>>1) How should I save the file?

>>Go here and get the extension. It will offer to install:
>>http://chrispederick.com/work/webdeveloper/
>>You can also download the .xpi file, save it to your special download
>>directory, then start Moz/Firefox, go to File > Open File and navigate
>>to where you saved it.

> It asks me how I should save it.

Forget downloading...apparently too complicated

1. Got to here:

https://addons.mozilla.org/extension...g=10&pageid=13

2. Go to the 'Web Developer 1.0.2' on page

3. Click 'Install' with the little box and green arrow

4. On the 'Software Installation' dialog try to advert your gaze away
from the little red 'unsigned' text and focus on the 'Install Now' button

5. Click it

6. Amuse your self as the progress bar grows

7. When complete your will have a new toolbar and it will be of use to you.

> 2) You advocate for Firefox because this webbrowser would be safer in your
> mind.

Not only in my mind but also in fact.

--
Take care,

Jonathan
LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com

How to 301 redirect default.aspx to root Eirik Eldorsen ASP .Net 10 12-22-2007 01:57 PM
301 Permanent Redirect Ross Culver ASP .Net 0 08-15-2007 04:03 PM
Undo 301 Redirect?... frankmcma HTML 3 04-11-2007 07:36 AM
Help! 301 redirect not working. JB HTML 6 11-22-2006 02:26 PM
Re: 301 redirect to new domain Shan Plourde ASP .Net 2 07-23-2004 05:57 PM

Advertisments