Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > CSS question: div cover another div on AJAX

CSS question: div cover another div on AJAX

dunnil

Hi,
I have a simple question, how to prevent a div to be covered by another
div?!?
When I use AJAX the footer div of my page cover the rendered div, how
should I prevent it?
I used both: position:fixed; and the position:relative;
The first cover some text from the bottom of page and the other does
not work always.

Thanks in advance,
- H

Here is the CSS:
#footer {
width:100%;
background-color:#BFCFFF;
border-top:1px solid #d8efa6;
border-bottom:5px solid #C2C7DA;
padding-top:5px;
padding-bottom:5px;
position:fixed;
bottom:0;
color:#000;
}

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, dunnil quothed:

> Hi,
> I have a simple question, how to prevent a div to be covered by another
> div?!?

Simple answer. Don't position them.

--
Neredbojias