Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Overlay two borders [repost]

Overlay two borders [repost]

Gwayn

Thx all for the help, the problem was the height of the <li> <a>
I also eliminated the verdana as suggested [it was also unuseful to
specificate the font cause in that list i dont use any font, i use images to
display buttons with Kroeger font] but now i got another problem.

I need to overlay two borders:

_______________________
..navlist
{
margin: 0px 0px 0px 0px;
background-color: black;
width: 8.50em;
padding-bottom: 5em;
border-right: 0.50em solid red;
}

..navlist li a
{
display:block;
background-color: blue;
padding: 0.0em 0.0em 0.0em 1.0em;
border-right: 0.50em solid red;
}

Well i need to overlay them cause in a .navlist li a:hover Only the <li> <a>
border will have to change color. Anyway with this code i got two borders
side by side, like:
..navlist li a ------
..navlist _____

But in vertical ... well how to overlay them?