Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > WYSIWYG html editor

WYSIWYG html editor

adyhost@googlemail.com

ok does anybody know where I can find a simple WYSIWYG html editor php
script to edit html files within a directory.

I usually use shtml to form my websites using a simple structure like a
header and a footer with a menu. so i can simply update one page for
example the footer. As it is easier to change the one file than go
through the whole website.

Thank You
Adrian Eyre

Mike Massonnet

> ok does anybody know where I can find a simple WYSIWYG html editor php
> script to edit html files within a directory.
>
> I usually use shtml to form my websites using a simple structure like a
> header and a footer with a menu. so i can simply update one page for
> example the footer. As it is easier to change the one file than go
> through the whole website.
>

> Thank You
> Adrian Eyre

for simple pages i like to use nvu, he can also hangle some php script but i
didn't check out

bye

--
It's easy to solve the halting problem with a shotgun.
-- Larry Wall in <(E-Mail Removed)>

Edwin van der Vaart

http://www.html-faq.com/editor/?wysiwyg [wysiwyg editors]
http://www.html-faq.com/editor/?editors[list of editors]