Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > IFRAME position

IFRAME position

spam@pinkdoggy.net

Is there any way to get rid of the border on an IFRAME? I have placed
one inside a table cell and need it to be right in the top left of the
cell, but it is always about 10 pixels down and to the right. I have
tried setting hspace and vspace to 0, but this has made no difference.

Cheers
Mark

Els

> Is there any way to get rid of the border on an IFRAME?

<iframe name="..." src="..." frameborder="0">[...]</iframe>

> I have placed
> one inside a table cell and need it to be right in the top left of the
> cell, but it is always about 10 pixels down and to the right. I have
> tried setting hspace and vspace to 0, but this has made no difference.

Could be the padding on the cell or the margin on the iframe. Did you
set both to 0?

--
Els http://locusmeus.com/
- Renato Russo -

spam@pinkdoggy.net

Sorry I made a mistake - the frame is in the correct position, it is
the objects within it that are spaced away from the inside edge of the
frame. Can I stop this?

Cheers
Mark

Els

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

> Sorry I made a mistake - the frame is in the correct position, it is
> the objects within it that are spaced away from the inside edge of the
> frame. Can I stop this?

By setting margin and padding of the body element to 0 on the pages
that are loaded in the iframe.

--
Els http://locusmeus.com/
- Renato Russo -

spam@pinkdoggy.net

Thanks Els! It was the margin sizes in the body that were causing it. I
didn't know you could specify them there. I thought only frames and
tables had properties for padding/margins. By adding
marginwidth/marginheight/topmargin/leftmargin=0 I managed to get the
content of the frame in the top left corner.

Thanks a lot!

Mark