Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > feedback wanted

feedback wanted

windandwaves

Hi Folk

I would like some feedback on my e-commerce development:

www.antlervelvet.co.nz/test/index.php

I am particularly interested in the actual e-commerce application (e.g.
navigation, ease of use, etc...)

TIA

- Nicolaas

Travis Newbury

windandwaves wrote:
> I would like some feedback on my e-commerce development:
> www.antlervelvet.co.nz/test/index.php

The title graphic makes me think I forgot my glasses. It looks blury.

"Elk and Deer Antler Velvet" as a dietary supliment... What is next?

Oh, and I did a quick read through the FAQ, and it seems to have missed
the most important bennefit (and the top one found when you google deer
velvet)

Rock hard erections....

Better make money fast here, I give it about 7 or 8 months before
someone with a new "supliment" takes over. Man are people stupid.

Oh, the page looked/worked fine except for the title graphic.

Greg N.

Travis Newbury wrote:

> Rock hard erections....

Isn't that what the top pic shows? It also makes it bigger. Only side
effect is, it will make it take on real bizarre shapes.

--
Gregor's Motorradreisen:
http://hothaus.de/greg-tour/

Travis Newbury

Greg N. wrote:
> > Rock hard erections....

> Isn't that what the top pic shows? It also makes it bigger. Only side
> effect is, it will make it take on real bizarre shapes.

Good observation..... ;-}

windandwaves

Travis Newbury wrote:
> windandwaves wrote:
>> I would like some feedback on my e-commerce development:
>> www.antlervelvet.co.nz/test/index.php

> The title graphic makes me think I forgot my glasses. It looks blury.
>
> "Elk and Deer Antler Velvet" as a dietary supliment... What is next?
>
> Oh, and I did a quick read through the FAQ, and it seems to have
> missed the most important bennefit (and the top one found when you
> google deer velvet)
>
> Rock hard erections....
>
> Better make money fast here, I give it about 7 or 8 months before
> someone with a new "supliment" takes over. Man are people stupid.
>
> Oh, the page looked/worked fine except for the title graphic.

lol - classic. Thank you for the USEFUL feedback

It is actually pretty good for arthritis apparently. I did not think too
much of it, but my dog is suffering from arthritis a little and I can
imagine it would really make her life better.

Toby Inkster

Travis Newbury wrote:

> Rock hard erections....

Like Stonehenge?

--
Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS

Feedback from feedback on MCP questions Matt Adamson Microsoft Certification 0 04-27-2009 11:13 AM
feedback wanted windandwaves HTML 4 03-16-2006 10:00 PM
Feedback wanted about new search engine Snuffy Java 1 04-09-2004 01:25 PM

Advertisments