Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Re: DIV overlapping

Re: DIV overlapping

Luigi Donatello Asero

"Neredbojias" <(E-Mail Removed)> skrev i meddelandet
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> With neither quill nor qualm, Luigi Donatello Asero quothed:
>
> > I do not agree. Women tend to use another language when they speak but

it
> > would be quite easy for them to change the style when they write, if

they
> > want to because they have time to do that.

> Anybody can do that in person, too, simply by acting. Of course it's
> true that women generally _do_ have more time to plot because they don't
> have to work as much as men, etc.

Yes, but if a woman wanted to look like a man in person, she would need
more than change some words in her speech....

--
Luigi Donatello Asero
https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/sv...-i-italien.php

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, Luigi Donatello Asero quothed:

> "Neredbojias" <(E-Mail Removed)> skrev i meddelandet
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > With neither quill nor qualm, Luigi Donatello Asero quothed:
> >
> > > I do not agree. Women tend to use another language when they speak but

> it
> > > would be quite easy for them to change the style when they write, if

> they
> > > want to because they have time to do that.

> > Anybody can do that in person, too, simply by acting. Of course it's
> > true that women generally _do_ have more time to plot because they don't
> > have to work as much as men, etc.

> Yes, but if a woman wanted to look like a man in person, she would need
> more than change some words in her speech....

I've seen some teamster-faced women in my day. Of course, it does
depend on where you look, too.

--
Neredbojias

Luigi Donatello Asero

"Neredbojias" <(E-Mail Removed)> skrev i meddelandet
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> With neither quill nor qualm, Luigi Donatello Asero quothed:
>
> > "Neredbojias" <(E-Mail Removed)> skrev i meddelandet
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > With neither quill nor qualm, Luigi Donatello Asero quothed:

but
> > it

> > they
> > >
> > > Anybody can do that in person, too, simply by acting. Of course it's
> > > true that women generally _do_ have more time to plot because they

don't
> > > have to work as much as men, etc.

> > Yes, but if a woman wanted to look like a man in person, she would

need
> > more than change some words in her speech....

> I've seen some teamster-faced women in my day. Of course, it does
> depend on where you look, too.

Or where you smell...

--
Luigi Donatello Asero