Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Tips for CSS/XHTML design?

Tips for CSS/XHTML design?

XxFireDragonxX

~Hi, I'm fairly new to CSS and XHTML, although I did some work with it.
What I would like to know is, can anybody give me any tips or any links
to sites on CSS/XHTML design, I would really appreciate it! ^_^

-Mark

chris

http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/

"XxFireDragonxX" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> ~Hi, I'm fairly new to CSS and XHTML, although I did some work with it.
> What I would like to know is, can anybody give me any tips or any links
> to sites on CSS/XHTML design, I would really appreciate it! ^_^
>
> -Mark

Robert Frost-Bridges

XxFireDragonxX wrote:

> ~Hi, I'm fairly new to CSS and XHTML, although I did some work with it.
> What I would like to know is, can anybody give me any tips or any links
> to sites on CSS/XHTML design, I would really appreciate it! ^_^

http://www.kayodeok.btinternet.co.uk.../webdesign.htm

regards,
--
Robert