Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > oops as well...

oops as well...

lszczepkowski@gmail.com

and the lovely Nancy?

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) quothed:

> and the lovely Nancy?

Haven't heard in -what?, 10-12 years? -By design. How's Melchior?
Still the redoubtable wit?

--
Neredbojias

lszczepkowski@gmail.com

he's around the castle still.
what else is new, Mr. Neredbo?

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, (E-Mail Removed) quothed:

> he's around the castle still.
> what else is new, Mr. Neredbo?

Well, I have a few new gray hairs on the ol' scrote. Other than that...

--
Neredbojias

lszczepkowski@gmail.com

okay, I get understand where you live, but what are you doing for a
living?
Still prostituting yourself?

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, (E-Mail Removed) quothed:

> okay, I get understand where you live, but what are you doing for a
> living?
> Still prostituting yourself?

Actually, I'm living off the land. I started a commune where we
cultivate fertile areas and grow things for nourishment and relaxation.
It's a good place to relieve the kind of stress that leads average
people to incessant malnutrition and abuse.

--
Neredbojias

oops WSP Firefox 0 10-29-2005 03:26 PM
Moz1.7.5. Multiple profiles, profiles lacking email accts crash. oops Splibbilla Firefox 0 03-21-2005 02:58 AM
Oops, sorry. Let me rephrase that. I CAN'T play WMV videos with Mozilla 1.5 Madison Lapierre Firefox 1 12-21-2003 07:00 PM
OOPS in .NET Anandraj ASP .Net 4 08-29-2003 01:48 PM
OOPS concepts Riken ASP .Net 3 08-06-2003 04:26 PM

Advertisments