Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > oops as well...

oops as well...

lszczepkowski@gmail.com

bruce, i think my computer is possessed. the cd rom drive keeps
going in and out in and out , in and out for no reason, on any day of
the week at any time of the day.
Can you help me out?

Sid Ismail

On 18 Dec 2005 18:39:45 -0800, "(E-Mail Removed)"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

: bruce, i think my computer is possessed. the cd rom drive keeps
: going in and out in and out , in and out for no reason, on any day of
: the week at any time of the day.
: Can you help me out?
:

Stick a polystyrene cup of coffee in it.

Sid

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) quothed:

> bruce, i think my computer is possessed. the cd rom drive keeps
> going in and out in and out , in and out for no reason, on any day of
> the week at any time of the day.
> Can you help me out?

While at your computer, are you wearing underwear?

--
Neredbojias

lszczepkowski@gmail.com

I don't drink coffee.

lszczepkowski@gmail.com

again she says:
I like the feeling of the vinyl against my bare buns.
Maybe I'm just getting the computer too excited?

lszczepkowski@gmail.com

Never!
I like the feeling of the vinyl chair against my bare buns.
Maybe I'm just getting the computer too excited?

lszczepkowski@gmail.com

of course not!
I like the feeling of the vinyl seat sticking to my bear ass.
maybe I'm getting the computer too excited?

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, (E-Mail Removed) quothed:

> of course not!
> I like the feeling of the vinyl seat sticking to my bear ass.
> maybe I'm getting the computer too excited?

'Sounds like you have a real thang for "feeling" and "ass". Perhaps I
can accommodate...

I wonder how Lois is doing?

--
Neredbojias

lszczepkowski@gmail.com

Ha!
It's a possibility....?

I wonder how Chuck is doing?

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, (E-Mail Removed) quothed:

> Ha!
> It's a possibility....?
>
> I wonder how Chuck is doing?

I hear he's on the wagon. (Get it?)

--
Neredbojias

oops WSP Firefox 0 10-29-2005 03:26 PM
Moz1.7.5. Multiple profiles, profiles lacking email accts crash. oops Splibbilla Firefox 0 03-21-2005 02:58 AM
Oops, sorry. Let me rephrase that. I CAN'T play WMV videos with Mozilla 1.5 Madison Lapierre Firefox 1 12-21-2003 07:00 PM
OOPS in .NET Anandraj ASP .Net 4 08-29-2003 01:48 PM
OOPS concepts Riken ASP .Net 3 08-06-2003 04:26 PM

Advertisments