Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > include the content of a url in a table cell

include the content of a url in a table cell

Mel

how can i include the content of a url in a cell table. say a table of
2 columns and second column should display http://www.yahoo.com
(without using IFRAMEs)

thanks

David Dorward

Mel wrote:

> how can i include the content of a url in a cell table.

http://allmyfaqs.net/faq.pl?Include_one_file_in_another

.... although it doesn't sound like tabular data ...

http://allmyfaqs.net/faq.pl?Tableless_layouts

Home is where the ~/.bashrc is

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, Mel quothed:

> how can i include the content of a url in a cell table. say a table of
> 2 columns and second column should display http://www.yahoo.com
> (without using IFRAMEs)
>
> thanks

You can't - in a table. You can use frames linked to the desired url,
although this might not be entirely proper.

--
Neredbojias