Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > what does thtml stand for

what does thtml stand for

yihucd@gmail.com

I have a thtml file and when I click it, I cannot open it.

What does thtml stand for? what's the difference between a html page
and thtml page?

Thanks for answer this question !

Travis Newbury

> I have a thtml file and when I click it, I cannot open it.
> What does thtml stand for? what's the difference between a html page
> and thtml page?
> Thanks for answer this question !

You know it took longer to write your post than it would have to just
google thtml.

--
-=tn=-

Greg N.

Travis Newbury wrote:
>>What does thtml stand for?

> You know it took longer to write your post than it would have to just
> google thtml.

If I were you, I'd have used google myself before writing a seemingly
smart response like this, to make sure the answer _is_ indeed readily
avalilable.

I think it isn't.

--
Gregor's Motorradreisen:
http://hothaus.de/greg-tour/

David Dorward

Greg N. wrote:

>> You know it took longer to write your post than it would have to just
>> google thtml.

> If I were you, I'd have used google myself before writing a seemingly
> smart response like this, to make sure the answer _is_ indeed readily
> avalilable.

http://www.google.com/search?q=thtml+file+extension

Hit number 2: http://www.saugus.net/Computer/Extensions/Letter/T/

thtml & ttml
Very similar to shtml but utilizes Tcl to do its work.

Home is where the ~/.bashrc is

Greg N.

David Dorward wrote:

> http://www.google.com/search?q=thtml+file+extension

Well, for any given page, you know one can easily tailor a three word
search argument that scores a bullseye.

But if you simply search for thtml, you'll get only geek greek in the
first few dozens of hits.

> thtml & ttml
> Very similar to shtml but utilizes Tcl to do its work.

Thanks.

--
Gregor's Motorradreisen:
http://hothaus.de/greg-tour/

David Dorward

Greg N. wrote:

> Well, for any given page, you know one can easily tailor a three word
> search argument that scores a bullseye.

How nice. It was the second thing I tried, I spend a grand total of about
half a minute searching.

Home is where the ~/.bashrc is

Greg N.

David Dorward wrote:

> How nice. It was the second thing I tried, I spend a grand total of about
> half a minute searching.

Well, you're certainly better at it than me. I wasted 15 minutes trying
to understand the gobbledigook I got in the first thing I tried.

--
Gregor's Motorradreisen:
http://hothaus.de/greg-tour/

yihucd@gmail.com

I got so much reply. But exactly in what situation, thtml is useful?
Why use it?

David Dorward

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

> I got so much reply. But exactly in what situation, thtml is useful?
> Why use it?

Same reason you might use SSI, CGI (+language of choice), Perl, PHP, ASP,
JSP, etc.

Home is where the ~/.bashrc is

What does MCNGP stand for? Jonathan Adams MCSE 72 06-13-2005 03:11 PM
stand alone executable using pp doesn't stand alone Plotinus Perl Misc 2 12-17-2004 01:09 AM
What does ~ stand for in ImageUrl? Edward Yang ASP .Net 2 07-22-2004 01:18 PM
help with thtml ottawaghost HTML 1 06-11-2004 02:10 AM
What does rtfm stand for? E. Robert Tisdale C Programming 1 08-07-2003 05:09 AM

Advertisments