Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > re tables

re tables

adrian suri

Hi

Does anyone know any good examples using tables not to act as a page
layout, but to show particular formas of data. with external style
sheets, Am I correct in thninking most, if not all attribute data should
be included in the style sheet not the HTML page..

kind regards

Adrian

Travis Newbury

adrian suri wrote:
> Does anyone know any good examples using tables not to act as a page
> layout, but to show particular formas of data. with external style
> sheets, Am I correct in thninking most, if not all attribute data should
> be included in the style sheet not the HTML page..

Google "Tables CSS data display" for code samples

--
-=tn=-

David Dorward

http://css-discuss.incutio.com/?page=NicerTables

> Am I correct in thninking most, if not all attribute data should
> be included in the style sheet not the HTML page

Certainly colspan, rowspan, scope, headers, and axis should be specified in
the markup, such things are not presentational.

Home is where the ~/.bashrc is

dorayme

> From: "Travis Newbury" <(E-Mail Removed)>
>
> adrian suri wrote:
>> Does anyone know any good examples using tables not to act as a page
>> layout, but to show particular formas of data. with external style
>> sheets, Am I correct in thninking most, if not all attribute data should
>> be included in the style sheet not the HTML page..

> Google "Tables CSS data display" for code samples

Gee Travis! You got shares in this Google business? You've
been doing a lot of google recommending lately...

--
dorayme

Travis Newbury

dorayme <(E-Mail Removed)> said:

>> Google "Tables CSS data display" for code samples

> Gee Travis! You got shares in this Google business? You've
> been doing a lot of google recommending lately...

No just tired of lasy people wanting someone else to google it for
them.

--
-=tn=-

dorayme

> From: Travis Newbury <(E-Mail Removed)>
>
> dorayme <(E-Mail Removed)> said:
>
>>> Google "Tables CSS data display" for code samples

>> Gee Travis! You got shares in this Google business? You've
>> been doing a lot of google recommending lately...

> No just tired of lasy people wanting someone else to google it for
> them.

A typical Republican attitude! Now a bleeding liberal would say
"Ah c'mon, it is lonely being a being on earth, if one has a
query, it is /nice/ to ask others"

--
dorayme

Travis Newbury

dorayme <(E-Mail Removed)> said:
>>> Gee Travis! You got shares in this Google business? You've
>>> been doing a lot of google recommending lately...

>> No just tired of lasy people wanting someone else to google it for
>> them.

> A typical Republican attitude!

I have been outed...

> Now a bleeding liberal would say
> "Ah c'mon, it is lonely being a being on earth, if one has a
> query, it is /nice/ to ask others"

damn bleeding liberals...

--
-=tn=-

How to get database metadata information (i.e. existing tables and columns in tables) Chris Brat Python 5 08-22-2006 05:25 PM
New AMD Turion 64 OPN & ID Tables Silverstrand Front Page News 0 09-05-2005 02:17 PM
Tables within tables Otuatail HTML 7 08-02-2004 04:42 AM
Problem printing tables hbmath Firefox 0 08-23-2003 10:35 PM
Text after 2 tables actually appears between 2 tables ! Peter Bassett HTML 3 08-15-2003 06:46 PM

Advertisments