Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > OBJECT element info.

OBJECT element info.

Morris.C

Can the OBJECT element handle server side Perl scripts?
If it can, what is the CLASSID, CODEBASE etc.

Thanks,

(There seems to be quite a number of newsgroups for HTML. Please let me
know if I've posted to the wrong one.)

Leif K-Brooks

Morris.C wrote:
> Can the OBJECT element handle server side Perl scripts?
> If it can, what is the CLASSID, CODEBASE etc.

The same as for whatever content the script generates. Clients don't
care how content is created.