Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > table spacing

table spacing

diablo

Hi

When I view my site in IE I get a seperation between two tables (at the
top) - but in firefox I don't - how can I fix it in IE

http://www.healingbooks.net/

thanks in advance

Kal

Anze

Without looking at your site (don't have time for this) - one of the
differences between IE and FF is that IE cares about empty space (spaces,
newlines) between images, tables and similar. Get rid of it anf you won't
have the space between tables.

Regards,

Anze

diablo

> one of the
> differences between IE and FF is that IE cares about empty space (spaces,
> newlines) between images, tables and similar. Get rid of it anf you won't
> have the space between tables.

Strangely that actually works - thanks for the help.

Kal