Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Re: Please criticize my website.: with screenshot

Re: Please criticize my website.: with screenshot

Luigi Donatello Asero

Sorry,
Dorayme,
not "author"
I meant that you are not allowed to publish any details about me without my
consent.

--
Luigi Donatello Asero
(sono italiano ma vivo in Svezia)

dorayme

> From: "Luigi Donatello Asero" <(E-Mail Removed)>

> Sorry,
> Dorayme,
> not "author"
> I meant that you are not allowed to publish any details about me without my
> consent.

What's all this about? Publish? Details? I don't do stuff like
that. I want details to throw them into this soup I am making
and I say words and things and try to counter your spell...