Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Re: Please criticize my website

Re: Please criticize my website

Luigi Donatello Asero

I think that at least some of you used to write more interesting tips
a few years ago in this NG.

--
Luigi Donatello Asero
(sono italiano ma vivo in Svezia)

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, Luigi Donatello Asero quothed:

> I think that at least some of you used to write more interesting tips
> a few years ago in this NG.

It's called "burnout". After awhile the pressure and grind become just
too much to handle.

--
Neredbojias