Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > 3 questions on validation

3 questions on validation

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?G=E9rard_Talbot?=

Cross-posted to: comp.infosystems.www.authoring.html and alt.html
Followup-to: comp.infosystems.www.authoring.html

1- One day, I stumbled across a website that offers to validate
webpages. What was really special about that site is that the validation
service was available in Russian, German, Spanish and English. Now, I
can't find this site anymore. I did search google. Do you know such
site? What's its url?

2- Generally speaking, the most damaging markup code errors are improper
nesting. Damaging in the sense that it breaks the layout. Any comment on
this? Do you agree?

3- I've written a webpage explaining what is validation (HTML, CSS and
also WCAG). That page is targeting users who know pretty much nothing
about markup code, web authoring issues, etc. or who know little and who
might be using FrontPage and lower class products of this sort. I'd like
to hear some feedback on that page, preferably constructive criticisms,
suggestions, useful feedback, etc.

http://www.gtalbot.org/Varia/Validat...lanations.html

Cross-posted to: comp.infosystems.www.authoring.html and alt.html
Followup-to: comp.infosystems.www.authoring.html